Award winners will be selected from all areas/levels of public service and citizens who have made significant public service contributions and will be evaluated by the PSA Committee on their efforts and accomplishments in the following areas:
- Made a positive and profound difference in the lives of our citizens.
- Was willing to take risks to affect and achieve positive change or the protection of our communities.
- Set aside personal gain for the betterment of society.
- Championed social equity, community improvement, justice and democracy.
- Devoted a career to protect our freedoms, develop our future and make Brevard County a better place to live, work and raise our families.